Hello beautiful people!
Coming at you with another Louis Vuitton replica review – this time for the LV Multi Pochette Accessoires (M44813).
I have been meaning to find a bag specifically for walking the dog for a while. I know you would say there are plenty of dog walking bags with cheap prices and good functions, which is true and I don’t argue with that. But the problem is those usual nylon dog walking bags you often see are certainly not built for stylish (and I still wanted to look nice especially when we went to the park and wanna take pics LOL).
So the bag I was looking for should be slightly more attractive but not too “flashy” – ideally like my replica pochette metis as it matches most of the outfits but has separate spaces so I can separate my things with the dog’s things. (That’s the lightbulb moment when I realized I should look for it in my “beloved designer bag section” instead of keep searching on Amazon)
Anyway, since the bag was specifically for a purpose, that being said it’s going to be used mostly outdoors and in all kinds of weather and (let’s be real) is prone to mud, getting dog treats floating around it, and without doubt a fair amount of dog hair. For that reason, I once again got myself a fake LV bag.
Many readers asked in the comments where I bought the bag, so I am here to reply to all of you that I got it on DD.
Okay enough with the chitchat. As usual, let’s check the Louis Vuitton knockoff from the overall to the small details.
- Everything was well-packed and protected.
- It does have a very slight smell, but to be honest not an unpleasant one, I don’t know exactly what it is but it’s not an adhesive smell. Pretty sure it will go away soon, so not gonna dock points.
- The canvas feels right and pretty sturdy. The construction and the alignment of the LV replica are amazing.
- Zippers move fluidly, and the stitching is relatively neat.
- Dimensions are not bad to be fair, widths all match the real ones but the height is around 0.5 cm off on the large pochette. I am sure no one would notice it, so only a small deduction. -0.1pt
- Honestly, for the first sight of the coin purse, the edge is not as round as I thought it would be. Then I checked the photos on the Louis Vuitton website and was convinced that the authentic one had the same problem. So shouldn’t be worried about it.
- The zipper is very smooth.
- I know the lettering of the strap could be a red flag for knockoff LV Multi Pochette Accessoires, and I am happy to report that there is no issue with this one! It looks identical to the auth as far as I can tell.
- The stitching is tight and even.
- The gold ring to adjust the length also feels sturdy.
- I’ve looked the hardware over and cannot find a single issue with it. It feels and looks good quality. The hardware doesn’t feel overly yellow, the engraving is near perfect.
- The stamping on both tags looks pretty good to me, and the sizes are correct.
- About the stitching on the tags – the larger one should have 10 total, with 4 in the middle being single stitches and the mini pochette should have 9, with 3 single stitches in the middle. Mine have the correct number of total stitches, but the single stitches in the middle are wrong. (I know that 99% of people wouldn’t notice and I doubt that anyone would grab my bags to count the stitches, but I know and I can’t unsee it -0.2pt)
- The insides of all three look great, right color and correct tags/date codes.
Overall, the rating of this replica Louis Vuitton M44813 is 9.7/10.
I am pretty happy with it – the Multi Pochette Accessoires fully satisfy my reasons for buying it, and to be honest, it’s probably a bit too good for it.
When I’m walking the dogs, I just need to put my phone ( iPhone 14 Plus), house keys, and cardholder in the mini pochette. As for the large pochette, it’s perfect for containing dog treats, poop bags, and a whistle. Other than being a dog walking bag, I would say it is also perfect for daily use. It’s lightweight and very comfortable to wear it.
Anyway, If you ask me, is it the best LV replica bag on the market, maybe not. But would I recommend it? Yes, absolutely.