I’m sure my Louis Vuitton obsession isn’t news to anyone! My collection was already bursting at the seams, yet no matter how full it is – there was always room for just one more Louis Vuitton bag.
So when I found this perfect replica Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis (M40780) at an unbeatable price recently, there was absolutely nothing stopping me. Now that that little shopping spree has come and gone, let me tell you all about this new addition!
Without a doubt, when it comes to choosing between an original and a replica, price is the driving factor. So when I saw this knockoff LV bag at only 15% of the cost of an authentic one – $408 with shipping included (got the bag from DD) compared to the official LV’s whopping $2,570 – it was a no-brainer!
For those who think it’s worth it to spend $2500 to get the real thing, let’s keep something in mind: this Pochette Metis bag isn’t a standard leather bag. It’s canvas; yes, it’s LV Monogram coated canvas, though impressive and recognizable, it doesn’t change the fact of what it is.
When you think about spending $2500 on a luxury handbag, that’s an investment and I would personally prefer a real leather option instead. So if you see it that way, buying an authentic bag seems just not that worth it.
(Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with canvas bags. In fact, Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas is one of my faves. It’s tough enough to last through anything and surprisingly easy to keep clean.)
Now knowing the price is a good deal, let’s take a close look at the bag itself:
- The bag was packed nicely and well-protected.
- Also came with a box, stuffing, dustbags, ribbon, and cards. Pretty much everything.
- The fake LV Pochette Metis Bag matches the real bag’s measurements exactly.
- The texture and hue of the canvas are also on par with the authentic one.
- The metal lock is of good quality and easy to attach and detach.
- The print of the monogram is very accurate from both the front and inside.
- The overall stitching of the replica Louis Vuitton purse is done nicely.
- Monogram print lines up with zipper on the back just like authentic does, overall alignment is PERFECT.
- The back zipper also moves smoothly.
- The hardware seems to be the right color of gold, not super duper yellow.
- The engraving is perfect and identical to the original.
- The suede interior is on par with authentic.
- There’s a small tab on the side, unlike other knockoff LV bags often missing.
- Stamping is the perfect depth in my opinion.
- Logo and lettering are neat and clear.
There are plenty of places offering Louis Vuitton replicas with lower standards, but it’s easy to spot them with the telltale overly red glaze on their handles.
- The glaze of my fake LV handbag is a deep red, just like the authentic one.
I would say this replica Louis Vuitton M40780 has met my standards on both quality and accuracy. Moreover, I did a thorough search before purchasing mine, therefore I’ve found nothing negative to report so far.
A friendly reminder though – I know some of you are not a fan of medium-sized bags, so you better double-check whether the capacity fits with what you’re looking for in terms of daily needs.
So that’s it for today, what do you think of my Louis Vuitton replica?
Do you find this review useful? Please share your thoughts and leave your comments down below.
If you’re interested in replica bags and want to know more, click here to see my other reviews of different designer bags.
UPDATE: IMPORTANT NOTE
Be aware, friends – there’s fake DD out there.
A few readers have already contacted me about it and I also saw some comments about it. Some people are getting scammed by lookalikes. You’ve got to be careful and make sure you know the difference:
- The original website name of real DD was: designerdiscreet.ru
- Then the fake DD came out: designersdiscreet.ru (added an “s” in the middle, which is quite hard to spot)
- So real DD added the “-bags” to their website, making it easier to see the difference.
I will put real DD’s link here again: https://designerdiscreet-bags.ru/.