I’m thrilled to finally have some NEWS to share with all of you – I’m planning to launch a special column on my blog dedicated solely to reader emails (emails from YOU)！
Why I Am Doing This?
- A Closer Connection: As a blogger, I believe that my readers are the heart of my blog, so I value the connection I have with them. Dedicating a whole section of their emails is my way of saying I appreciate their support and engagement.
- Highlight Insightful Msgs: Every day I receive insightful and thought-provoking emails from my readers, and I want to create a space where I can highlight and share these messages to a wider range.
- Community Building: I want my blog not only just about my own experience/review but also to serve as a platform/community for anyone who loves designer items to get involved and share their fun/painful experiences.
- Inspiration Source: By sharing their stories, I can spark new ideas and perspectives for new posts, as well as inspire others to share their own experiences and insights.
- Easier Access to Info: Often times I notice one reader could face similar problems or situations that other readers have, by going through the section, they easily find other’s experiences so they could gain inspiration or avoid the same mistakes.
Ready to engage with me and this community? Let’s make it happen! Feel free to drop me a line with any reviews, suggestions, or stories anytime. Anything counts!
The following are some examples of topics (but are NOT limited to):
- “Do you think authentic bags are still worth it after using fake ones?”
- “What’s your best purchase?”
- “What is the biggest mistake you’ve made when shopping for designer items?”
- Ask opinions about specific sellers/websites
- Experiences/Review Share:
- OOTD (outfit of the day), SOTD (shoe of the day), BOTD (bag of the day) pics
- A satisfactory/bad purchase experience
- A Review of (replica) Prada Raffia Tote/Gucci Sunglasses……
- Authenticate requests for designer handbags/shoes/jewelry/clothes……
- QC (quality check/control) request for designer replicas
- What you like or don’t like about the blog’s design or a particular post
- Which brand I should write more
So stay tuned for updates on the official launch of the new column, and if you’re new here, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you won’t miss any notifications when I update a new post.
I love your news letters and info on replicas, read them all from beginning to end 👍🏼 keep it up !!
Thank you Kim! Really appreciate your support!!
I love your posts and want to purchase from a quality site that safely takes credit cards. Could you recommend one.
I am sorry I don’t know any site/seller that takes credit cards. But I don’t think there will be because as far as I know banks could be fined if they process payments for replica products, so they don’t work will replica sellers.
This is awesome. Count me in. At some point I’d love to do OOTD. Thank you.
GREAT, can’t wait to hear from you!!