It has become a crucial topic for every bag lover to discern the authenticity of designer handbags. This blog post will take you to a quick comparison between real and fake YSL Niki Bag, providing you with authentication guides and techniques.
- The authentic logo has a textured pattern, and the leather and metal logos fit together perfectly.
- The font is smooth, and the intersections of the letters are clearly polished.
- The intersections are roughly polished.
- You might notice water ripples or variations in laser background color.
Metal Ring Engraving
- The font looks edgy, kind of wide and flat, with sharp and clear edges.
- The font isn’t smooth enough; it lacks rounded corners and appears wavy or rippled.
Shoulder Strap Engraving
- The authentic one has connected “N” and “T,” with special fonts for “R” and “E.”
- The font is smooth and feels flat to the touch, without any indentations.
- The font noticeably sinks in and feels distinct when touched.
- The authentic logo letters and the origin label, when viewed as a whole, appear slightly thicker and lean towards a square shape.
- The gold-stamped text is rich in ink and has thicker strokes.
- The logo letters and the origin label, when viewed as a whole, appear somewhat slender and not square-shaped.
- The gold-stamped text has less ink and thinner strokes.
|For More on How to Spot A Fake, check this Real vs Fake series|