It has become a crucial topic for every bag lover to discern the authenticity of designer handbags. This blog post will take you to a quick comparison between real and fake Loewe Puzzle Bag, providing you with authentication guides and techniques.
- The logo has a smoothly pressed font with a clean and textured edge.
- The inner circle of the letter “O” resembles the shape of a rugby ball, slightly pointed and leaning at a certain angle on both ends.
- The stamping appears a bit wider.
- There’s a noticeable gap between the letters.
- The leather feels soft and elastic, with a scattered texture when pressed.
- Under a magnifying glass, you can see tiny pores.
- The imprints are evenly and clearly marked, with smooth and flowing lines.
- The leather has inferior quality, feeling harder to the touch, and lacking the scattered texture when pressed.
- There are more pronounced marks along the edges of the leather boundaries.
- The logo engraving is clear.
- With smooth edges and a slight tilt to the inner circle of the letter “O”.
- The engraving is uneven, and rough around the edges.
- And might have a jagged feel with wavy lines.
- The back of the zipper will have a distinctive and clearly engraved circle.
- The zipper usually lacks this circle.
- Even with a circle, the engraving might be unclear or the proportions and shape might be incorrect.
|For More on How to Spot A Fake, check this Real vs Fake series|