- The leather has a glossy and shiny surface, with clear and visible grain patterns.
- The overall texture is soft and flexible.
- The leather lacks fine and delicate grain patterns.
- Additionally, the overall texture feels slightly stiff and rigid.
- The hardware logo has an aged gold color.
- The logo has noticeable curves and a three-dimensional, full appearance.
- The color is a brighter yellow.
- The logo lacks a natural and full appearance.
Chanel CC Medallion
- The Chanel CC medallion has a distinct and sophisticated curvature.
- The front side has a slightly smaller font size, while the back side appears thicker.
- The letters have slightly curved contours on the edges.
- The letter “C” is perfectly round.
- The horizontal stroke of “H” is not exactly in the middle, it’s slightly higher up on the central line.
- The left top line of “N” is longer than the right bottom line.
- And when it comes to “E,” the middle horizontal line is the shortest, while the bottom line is the longest.
- The font of “MADE IN ITALY” appears slightly thicker.
- And the letter “R” has a thicker outer contour as well.
- The chip label has smooth and rounded metal edges.
- The double C logo, engraved using laser, has a snowflake-like fill pattern inside and jagged edges.
- The encoded numbers consist of three curved lines arranged in a spiral shape, with polished surfaces and clear lines.
- The chip label of the replica Chanel 22 also features three spiral lines, but not as clear as the authentic one.
- The hardware zipper has clear and bold engraved lettering for the logo.
- The corners of both the inner and outer contours have sharp edges.
- The letter “C” is perfectly round, while the letter “A” has a pointed inner corner.
Now it’s your turn, take a look at the engraving on the zippers.
Authenticate the zippers by using the methods above and tell me which one you think is the real one in the comments!