It has become a crucial topic for every bag lover to discern the authenticity of designer handbags. This blog post will take you to a quick comparison between real and fake LV Dauphine Bag, providing you with authentication guides and techniques.
- The engraving on the zipper is deeper, with wider spacing between the letters.
- The color of the letters matches the color of the zipper.
- The engraving on the zipper is shallow, with narrower spacing between the letters.
- The letters appear faded or whitish, and they do not match the color of the zipper.
- Additionally, there is deformation on the right side of the letter “N”.
- The rivet engravings are created through the technique of seal carving.
- The rivet has clear and bold lettering.
- All the letters have their beginnings and endings on the same arc.
- The engraving looks very similar to the authentic one, but the engraving technique used is laser engraving.
- The rivet has larger spacing between the letters, and shallow engraving grooves.
- The engraved LV logo is thicker.
- The hardware edges are smooth.
- The alignment of the clasp is precise.
- The font is thin.
- The hardware connections have larger gaps.
- The clasp of the snap hook does not align properly.
- The genuine leather has an even and delicate texture.
- The indentation is not deep yet clear.
- The letter “L” is very narrow compared to other letters, especially the horizontal line at the bottom.
- The letter “S” has a smaller upper part and a larger lower part.
- The letter “N” has a rectangular shape similar to a square.
- The fake leather, on the other hand, has a rough texture.
- The corners of the letters are not prominent.
- The indentation is too much deeper.