- The lettering is slim.
- When enlarged, the font appears neat, well-defined, and properly aligned with sharp edges.
- The lettering is larger.
- When magnified, the letters’ starting and ending strokes appear more rounded, and the edges are not as sharp.
- The nails are evenly spaced on both sides, and their edges are finely polished with precise craftsmanship.
- The gaps between the nails are uniform.
- The nails protrude above the surrounding edges, and there are no grooves around them.
- The gaps between the nails on both sides are inconsistent.
- The edges are rough and not polished.
- There are grooves around the nails, which are recessed and not aligned with the surrounding surface.
- The font of the logo looks slimmer yet clear when enlarged overall, especially the “MADE IN FRANCE”.
- The stamping is slightly deeper.
- The lettering is thicker when enlarged overall.
- The stamping looks a bit messy due to the leather texture.
- The leather is smoother and sleeker.
- The leather has a deeper texture and feels rougher.
- The genuine Hermes Constance bag has a manually embossed date code stamp, with noticeable hammering marks and inconsistent spacing.
- On the other hand, the replica Hermes uses a font that does not belong to the brand’s official font.