It has become a crucial topic for every bag lover to discern the authenticity of designer handbags. This blog post will take you to a quick comparison between real and fake Dior 30 Montaigne Bag, providing you with authentication guides and techniques.
- The authentic CD hardware is not smooth but has a glossy feel, with a matte and vintage appearance on the surface.
- The letter “C” is tilted and the inner groove is polished smooth.
- The “D” shape is more rounded.
- On the other hand, knock-offs are shiny and tend to have a yellowish texture.
- The logo engraving is clear and standard.
- The word “PARIS” is imprinted neatly and clearly.
- The top of the letter “A” is pointed.
- The fake Dior Bag has blurred logo engravings and unclear fonts.
- The top of the letter “A” is flat.
- The edge of the hardware buckle is polished in a trapezoidal shape.
- The fake trapezoid is polished roughly.
Inner Tag Stamping
- The gold tone of the letters and numbers is more vivid and shiny.
- The font is wide, round, and clean at the edges.
- The font imprint is recessed, and when compared to the authentic one, it is noticeably thin and sharp.