It has become a crucial topic for every bag lover to discern the authenticity of designer handbags. This blog post will take you to a quick comparison between real and fake Bulgari Serpenti Forever Bag, providing you with authentication guides and techniques.
- Snake eyes are made of Malachite, and since the patterns on each natural gemstone are unique, it’s normal for the textures of the left and right eyes to differ.
- Onyx scales are evenly and neatly colored, without any spillover.
- The craftsmanship of the inlay is exquisite.
- Edges are polished smoothly without any gaps.
- The snake eyes often use materials like acrylic, plastic, or resin, and they typically lack shine and have rough craftsmanship.
- The eye patterns are uniform, and the inlay work is poorly done, resulting in noticeable gaps.
- Often have irregular and uneven enamel edges on the snakehead.
- May even exhibit color spillover and a lower level of gloss.
- Authentic hardware buckles have deep, clean engravings with flawless lettering, a smooth surface, and a moderate level of reflection.
- In contrast, fake ones often have incorrect colors due to the outer plating layer, which results in a glaring shine.
- Additionally, they have skewed and irregular fonts, along with rough craftsmanship.
- The “V” has a thicker left side and a finer right side.
- Have fonts that don’t match the authentic craftsmanship and an overall thicker and larger appearance.
- The inner tag logo matches the font of the leather label.
- Have rough craftsmanship, irregular spacing between the letters, and fonts that do not match.
|For More on How to Spot A Fake, check this Real vs Fake series|