1. Website Usability: The website design is actually slightly cute compared to the typical replica handbag out there on the web. It seems as if the operators of this site have put some effort into marketing, The usability is actually pretty decent too, however I wish they would label their products with the actual designer handbag names as it would make it a lot easier when you know exactly what you are looking for. I actually emailed them this suggestion and they seem to be open to change and improvement so I guess the usability should become better since they say they are fairly new in the market.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: The variety of handbags isn’t as much as I’d like it to be, but once again I guess they are new and still expanding. Right now they seem to have 4 brands: Chanel, LV, Hermes, and Balenciaga… but I will say this since I have purchased my bag a while ago, Chanel wasn’t up then so clearly they are updating and adding to their site. Another difference about this site compared to the usual is that they say they are very “picky” with choosing what handbags and that really helps us shoppers have to worry less about receiving a crappy product after placing an order. They also have a request a handbag service which I haven’t tried but I guess could come really handy in finding a specific bag you have been searching for forever! Apparently they will have shoes as well soon since their wording makes reference to it… I hope Louboutins are added cause I definitely have been on the search for a good pair of those 😉
3. Order Process/Customer Service: They are paypal verified however you can’t login to your paypal but instead it seems to be integrated into their shopping cart and you put in your info and paypal charges you. My statement was charged by Paypal under the name T.A.G which is I guess their merchant name? I definitely feel safe with the site cause paypal is probably the most trust-able payment processor out there on the web right now.
4. Quality: I ordered a Balenciaga Dark Brown City Classique and I have to say I am truly truly impressed with this purchase. I actually have a friend with a real Balenciaga and I gotta say the two are really fully alike! Down to the s
mallest details of the zippers and how the handles are sewn, this site seems to have it down in terms of quality! Everything seems to be spot on. The leather has a very rich feel to it, and the bag came with a dust bag and authenticity cards to help it seem even more real. I have added a lot of pictures of the bag and comparisons to the authentic thing to this post so you blog readers can really get a good look at it. I will have to say I am truly impressed and have even placed an order for 2 more bags from them (an LV and a Chanel) since there is a multiple buy discount (on their front page) and am looking forward to receiving them… I truly hope their quality is as impressive as the Balenciaga’s has been!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does match the picture posted on the site, which is a very comforting fact. The lighting does make it seem a little bit darker than it is in reality though.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at DD.
I was wondering if the bag you purchased is the one they sell as AAA+ or “One to One” + $194? What is the difference and is it really worth paying extra for 1:1? Also, is the leather calfskin or sheepskin?
Very interesting blog. When you said fully alike. I kind of disagree. It could have been cool to have both the bag of your friend (original) beside the one you bought (replica); showing every detail. Because The website doesn’t show unfortunately every detail and its hard to buy just blind. Its still quite a bit of Money. I can see the detail of the strap, the metal tag on the Picture is not Clear, the back of the tag, the back of the handles, Details like that are very important.
Hey ladies just posted this on the other review she did but just wanted to give everyone the coupon code they sent me it is: ddgrandopening
It gives you $20 off every handbag you buy but their site still doesn’t seem like its fully ready since a lot of the names and colors aren’t matching up for Chanel and Balenciaga isn’t up yet but LV seems fine so I am planning on placing an order for an LV today! Will let you know how it goes Angie. Thanks for you blog it saved me a lot of $$ from pursevalley.
I just placed my order from DD, the customer service is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Honestly, if you ask for more photos they will send them ASAP, and like another individual had mentioned, they speak English fluently and are incredibly polite. I ordered the black Balenciaga, and had many questions which they answered so well, and fast. I can’t wait to get it in the mail!
Hey I actually bought a handbag from designerdiscreet.com after seeing this review (thanks for making it so detailed!) and it’s an awesome balenciaga replica which has left all my coworkers fooled so far
This handbag purchase was so worth it and the customer service is so responsive too and can actually speak English for a change lol
thanks so much for this blog. Based off of your recc I purchased my first replica bag from DD. I’ve been watching poshmoda for awhile too. I went into the LV store in June and saw the bag that I had to have and poshmoda didn’t carry sooooo I checked this site. I agree the problem is hte numbers (especially since the bag I purchased comes in MM and GM so it was hard to tell since the images were identical.
But they labeled the MM for me which is still the only one labeled on the site LV Brea MM. I love it! Their emails kept getting blocked so they emailed me from another account and kept me updated on all statuses. Great service.
I’m not sure how long it will take to oxidize but the bag is gorgeous. I plan to take it out for the first time this weekend.
How was your LV and Chanel?
Hey there, any news on the other handbags you’ve ordered from designer discreet? I’m thinking of purchasing a Balenciaga myself. Has anyone had anymore info about this site or stories? Thanks so much 🙂
wow they even got the lampo zippers?
my sister bought a replica from another site and just looking at it now it doesn’t have the authentic style zippers
i guess you really did get a good version of it
thanks for the review 🙂
Damn this is to good to be true.. I’m amazed. Good purchase my love.
WOW that handbag really does look like the legit one. I am feeling slightly upset about how much I paid for my real Balenciaga right now. Maybe I should really switch over to only replica handbags.
hi there, i am new to buying replicas b/c its getting harder to budget in my lv’s into the monthly finances and this post really gives me hope that there is not too much of a difference between the two!
wow that handbag is soooo cute and it looks so believable as if you took it off kim kardashians arm and put it on your bed
i will check this site out right now asap
i can’t wait to place an order my bday is coming up and i need to treat myself
I have been waiting for this post for too long, thank you for such a detailed review.