I have received an urgent message from a new reader named Anna who wants to share her shopping experience as a warning. She reached out to me after realizing she made a mistake in purchasing a replica bag. I’m sharing her story with you all in the hopes that it will serve as a warning. This is the content of the original email:
|How Useful Was This Post?|
Well girls this is one site I have used to buy handbags from so far and here is my review of it:
1. Website Usability: The website design actually looks nice for a change (usually replica handbag sites have quite ugly layouts if I do say so myself). It seems professional and all the categories are laid out effectively and are simple to use.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: They have handbags from all the top designers that a person could be looking for and even has some of the newer popular ones like Proenza Schouler. One disadvantage though is that the individual handbags in the categories do not have titles so when searching for a LV Galleria you literally have to look through all the pages to find it.
3. Order Process/Customer Service: Although they do not take Paypal they do have an agreement with Alertpay which is just as trustworthy. The company itself does not gain any of your credit card information but it is all processed safely through AlertPay. When I contacted the company through firstname.lastname@example.org they responded within a day and were very willing and helpful. They could also speak proper English which is quite a highlight. In terms of shipping the product arrived within 8 days after I ordered it through EMS. The shipping was free so that was definitely a bonus.
4. Quality: I had ordered a LV Azur Speedy, and it came with a dustbag and authentication card. It is pretty good quality, as it made of cowskin leather and there are no flaws in terms of the logo symbol being cut off (a clear indicator that it is a fake). The leather is also nice and heavy and not flimsy at all. As you guys know I like to order up a mix of real and fake handbags so I compared it to my real LV Cherry Speedy. I have posted pictures below to show the comparison!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does look just like the pictures they had posted, and one other advantage of ordering from this site is that a refund is guaranteed if the product does not look like the picture/description.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at BassaBoutique.com
UPDATE: Hey guys this site is out of service now, I had heard from many people that their service begun becoming shady and unreliable and they would send horrible products to consumers but the site has now been shut down luckily so nobody else will get ripped off!
If you found this post helpful or interesting feel free to subscribe to The Purse Queen blog by emailing me at email@example.com! You can also contact me with a review to post on the blog for any website (replica or authentic)!
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN’ BY CLICKING HERE!
|How Useful Was This Post?|