Why I decided to create this list?
Since I started The Purse Queen, reader after reader has shared with me their experiences of being scammed. These awful sellers sell replicas that are either subpar or, worse yet, non-existent, leaving us buyers with nothing but disappointment and anger.
This not only harms the shoppers financially but also gives a bad reputation to other honest replica sellers. That’s why I have started collecting some names and publishing them here.
I hope this opens up a great dialogue between shoppers and sellers and allows us to help warn shoppers to stay away from certain sites and sellers that have proven to be nothing but trouble!
What kinds of Sellers will be added to the list?
If a seller or website gets enough negative reviews I will add it to the scam list.
- Sellers who don’t deliver on time(without reasons or advance notice) or at all
- Sellers with poor customer service or who don’t respond to complaints
- Scammers who ask for personal information or payments upfront
List of Sellers/websites to avoid
- www.ebaags.co or http://www.ebbaag.com or http://www.ebbaag.co
- EMAILS/NAMES: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or someone named Winnie.
I have received MANY negative reviews about sites called “ebag” “ebbaag” or any similar sounding name. They are a scam.
- They do not send anything because they have nothing to sell.
- The products pictured on their sites are stolen photos.
- Many have alleged they steal their identity and run phishing scams.
Save your money and yourself a headache and do not shop here. The negativity about this group of scammers is overwhelming enough to warrant a big warning!
A lot of people have sent their money in and then received no response from this company. It is a big SCAM.
- E8BAG.COM or CHANELPURSES.RU or HTTP://WWW.CHEAPHANDBAGSUK.RU/
- EMAILS/NAMES: firstname.lastname@example.org , their contact details Winnie Jim
I have received messages from blog readers being scammed by them. Any time you see the name Winnie associated with replica shopping it is most likely a scam – don’t buy!
Instagram replica sellers to avoid:
Red flags to look out for when shopping
- Suspiciously low prices
- Lack of contact information
- No return or refund policy
- Poorly written product descriptions or listings
- Poorly designed or outdated website
What to do if you’ve been scammed?
There is still hope if this is your situation:
- Product quality is far below your expectations
- Received the wrong items
- Product didn’t deliver on time
Talk to the sellers to find out what happened and try to negotiate with the seller to see if it’s possible to get part of the refund.
If the seller stops responding, to be honest, there is not that much you can do to get the money back, but I encourage you to comment below about any sites that have ripped you off while shopping for a replica of any kind whether it be a handbag, shoes, or even a watch.
Moreover, you can also email me at email@example.com with pictures and details and I will post it on the blog for all to read!