Well girls this is one site I have used to buy handbags from so far and here is my review of it:
1. Website Usability: The website design actually looks nice for a change (usually replica handbag sites have quite ugly layouts if I do say so myself). It seems professional and all the categories are laid out effectively and are simple to use.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: They have handbags from all the top designers that a person could be looking for and even has some of the newer popular ones like Proenza Schouler. One disadvantage though is that the individual handbags in the categories do not have titles so when searching for a LV Galleria you literally have to look through all the pages to find it.
3. Order Process/Customer Service: Although they do not take Paypal they do have an agreement with Alertpay which is just as trustworthy. The company itself does not gain any of your credit card information but it is all processed safely through AlertPay. When I contacted the company through email@example.com they responded within a day and were very willing and helpful. They could also speak proper English which is quite a highlight. In terms of shipping the product arrived within 8 days after I ordered it through EMS. The shipping was free so that was definitely a bonus.
4. Quality: I had ordered a LV Azur Speedy, and it came with a dustbag and authentication card. It is pretty good quality, as it made of cowskin leather and there are no flaws in terms of the logo symbol being cut off (a clear indicator that it is a fake). The leather is also nice and heavy and not flimsy at all. As you guys know I like to order up a mix of real and fake handbags so I compared it to my real LV Cherry Speedy. I have posted pictures below to show the comparison!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does look just like the pictures they had posted, and one other advantage of ordering from this site is that a refund is guaranteed if the product does not look like the picture/description.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at BassaBoutique.com
UPDATE: Hey guys this site is out of service now, I had heard from many people that their service begun becoming shady and unreliable and they would send horrible products to consumers but the site has now been shut down luckily so nobody else will get ripped off!
If you found this post helpful or interesting feel free to subscribe to The Purse Queen blog by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also contact me with a review to post on the blog for any website (replica or authentic)!
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN’ BY CLICKING HERE!
Hello there, I am looking for some latest bag models through Google. Actually I have to gift a hand bag to my cousin on her birthday. So I am looking for some replica bags. So please share some views regarding replica bags.
omg that looks lovely I really want a LV speedy maybe i’ll take a look at that site
Could you please give advice on where to buy excellent LV replicas? Thank you!
I would like to know … Did the straps really oxidize over time? Do the replicas ever really oxidize?
This site is no longer up anymore… the bassa boutique .. and are there any replica sites that sell chanel bags ? I really would like one for my birthday.
can you please post more pics? And what about the other details, how is the hardware?? Some sites claim to produce replicas made of a leather that oxidizes with wear, do the purses at Bassa?? Please advise!!! been looking for an Azur Speedy for AWHILE, as well as the Steven Sprouse special edition Graffiti.
Everyone please be careful with BassaBoutique.com. I recently decided to give this company a try because their website and return policy is so assuring:
“Remember: If the product is not as described/how it looks in the picture you are guaranteed a refund. Customer satisfaction and security is our main concern and we are continuously looking for ways to improve and serve you better. If you have any inquiries do not hesitate to contact email@example.com!”
The bag that I got did not look like the picture at all. The quality of the leather is very bad. There are paint-like spots on the leather and the color is not the same as the photo they posted under the product info on their site.
The person who I corresponded with through emails – her name is Zoee – told me that the product picture on their website is an official Chanel picture and “is only a comparison in regards to style not color.” They have removed it from their website since my complaint because they ” decided not to put up any more comparison pictures as there are some people who are quite clearly confused.”
They told me to clean the spots on the leather with some wet tissue or a soft cloth and advised me to “to be more careful when making purchases in the future.”