1. Website Usability: The website design is actually slightly cute compared to the typical replica handbag out there on the web. It seems as if the operators of this site have put some effort into marketing, The usability is actually pretty decent too, however I wish they would label their products with the actual designer handbag names as it would make it a lot easier when you know exactly what you are looking for. I actually emailed them this suggestion and they seem to be open to change and improvement so I guess the usability should become better since they say they are fairly new in the market.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: The variety of handbags isn’t as much as I’d like it to be, but once again I guess they are new and still expanding. Right now they seem to have 4 brands: Chanel, LV, Hermes, and Balenciaga… but I will say this since I have purchased my bag a while ago, Chanel wasn’t up then so clearly they are updating and adding to their site. Another difference about this site compared to the usual is that they say they are very “picky” with choosing what handbags and that really helps us shoppers have to worry less about receiving a crappy product after placing an order. They also have a request a handbag service which I haven’t tried but I guess could come really handy in finding a specific bag you have been searching for forever! Apparently they will have shoes as well soon since their wording makes reference to it… I hope Louboutins are added cause I definitely have been on the search for a good pair of those 😉
3. Order Process/Customer Service: They are paypal verified however you can’t login to your paypal but instead it seems to be integrated into their shopping cart and you put in your info and paypal charges you. My statement was charged by Paypal under the name T.A.G which is I guess their merchant name? I definitely feel safe with the site cause paypal is probably the most trust-able payment processor out there on the web right now.
4. Quality: I ordered a Balenciaga Dark Brown City Classique and I have to say I am truly truly impressed with this purchase. I actually have a friend with a real Balenciaga and I gotta say the two are really fully alike! Down to the s
mallest details of the zippers and how the handles are sewn, this site seems to have it down in terms of quality! Everything seems to be spot on. The leather has a very rich feel to it, and the bag came with a dust bag and authenticity cards to help it seem even more real. I have added a lot of pictures of the bag and comparisons to the authentic thing to this post so you blog readers can really get a good look at it. I will have to say I am truly impressed and have even placed an order for 2 more bags from them (an LV and a Chanel) since there is a multiple buy discount (on their front page) and am looking forward to receiving them… I truly hope their quality is as impressive as the Balenciaga’s has been!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does match the picture posted on the site, which is a very comforting fact. The lighting does make it seem a little bit darker than it is in reality though.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at DD.
|How Useful Was This Post?|
Well girls this is one site I have used to buy handbags from so far and here is my review of it:
1. Website Usability: The website design actually looks nice for a change (usually replica handbag sites have quite ugly layouts if I do say so myself). It seems professional and all the categories are laid out effectively and are simple to use.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: They have handbags from all the top designers that a person could be looking for and even has some of the newer popular ones like Proenza Schouler. One disadvantage though is that the individual handbags in the categories do not have titles so when searching for a LV Galleria you literally have to look through all the pages to find it.
3. Order Process/Customer Service: Although they do not take Paypal they do have an agreement with Alertpay which is just as trustworthy. The company itself does not gain any of your credit card information but it is all processed safely through AlertPay. When I contacted the company through email@example.com they responded within a day and were very willing and helpful. They could also speak proper English which is quite a highlight. In terms of shipping the product arrived within 8 days after I ordered it through EMS. The shipping was free so that was definitely a bonus.
4. Quality: I had ordered a LV Azur Speedy, and it came with a dustbag and authentication card. It is pretty good quality, as it made of cowskin leather and there are no flaws in terms of the logo symbol being cut off (a clear indicator that it is a fake). The leather is also nice and heavy and not flimsy at all. As you guys know I like to order up a mix of real and fake handbags so I compared it to my real LV Cherry Speedy. I have posted pictures below to show the comparison!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does look just like the pictures they had posted, and one other advantage of ordering from this site is that a refund is guaranteed if the product does not look like the picture/description.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at BassaBoutique.com
UPDATE: Hey guys this site is out of service now, I had heard from many people that their service begun becoming shady and unreliable and they would send horrible products to consumers but the site has now been shut down luckily so nobody else will get ripped off!
If you found this post helpful or interesting feel free to subscribe to The Purse Queen blog by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also contact me with a review to post on the blog for any website (replica or authentic)!
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN’ BY CLICKING HERE!
|How Useful Was This Post?|