1. Website Usability: The website design is actually slightly cute compared to the typical replica handbag out there on the web. It seems as if the operators of this site have put some effort into marketing, The usability is actually pretty decent too, however I wish they would label their products with the actual designer handbag names as it would make it a lot easier when you know exactly what you are looking for. I actually emailed them this suggestion and they seem to be open to change and improvement so I guess the usability should become better since they say they are fairly new in the market.
2. Selection/Variety of Bags: The variety of handbags isn’t as much as I’d like it to be, but once again I guess they are new and still expanding. Right now they seem to have 4 brands: Chanel, LV, Hermes, and Balenciaga… but I will say this since I have purchased my bag a while ago, Chanel wasn’t up then so clearly they are updating and adding to their site. Another difference about this site compared to the usual is that they say they are very “picky” with choosing what handbags and that really helps us shoppers have to worry less about receiving a crappy product after placing an order. They also have a request a handbag service which I haven’t tried but I guess could come really handy in finding a specific bag you have been searching for forever! Apparently they will have shoes as well soon since their wording makes reference to it… I hope Louboutins are added cause I definitely have been on the search for a good pair of those 😉
3. Order Process/Customer Service: They are paypal verified however you can’t login to your paypal but instead it seems to be integrated into their shopping cart and you put in your info and paypal charges you. My statement was charged by Paypal under the name T.A.G which is I guess their merchant name? I definitely feel safe with the site cause paypal is probably the most trust-able payment processor out there on the web right now.
4. Quality: I ordered a Balenciaga Dark Brown City Classique and I have to say I am truly truly impressed with this purchase. I actually have a friend with a real Balenciaga and I gotta say the two are really fully alike! Down to the s
mallest details of the zippers and how the handles are sewn, this site seems to have it down in terms of quality! Everything seems to be spot on. The leather has a very rich feel to it, and the bag came with a dust bag and authenticity cards to help it seem even more real. I have added a lot of pictures of the bag and comparisons to the authentic thing to this post so you blog readers can really get a good look at it. I will have to say I am truly impressed and have even placed an order for 2 more bags from them (an LV and a Chanel) since there is a multiple buy discount (on their front page) and am looking forward to receiving them… I truly hope their quality is as impressive as the Balenciaga’s has been!
5. Image Comparison: The bag does match the picture posted on the site, which is a very comforting fact. The lighting does make it seem a little bit darker than it is in reality though.
If anybody is interested you can click here to see the product for sale at DD.